Below are a few steps that you can have in mind while creating your own Blind Kahoots
- Introduce the game to let learners know what to expect, and that it's about learning, not about getting all of the answers right the first time.
- Use a "Blind" question (a question about something completely new to them) to spark curiosity, so learners are more receptive to the explanation.
- Explain the answer
- Reinforce using a series of questions focused solely on what they have just learned
- Another Blind question prompts learners to actively listen to the explanation - this is a great opportunity to teach subtleties, exceptions to the rule or to build on what they have just learned
- Reinforce with another series of questions solely about the most recent Blind question
- Now use Compound Reinforcement to help learners consolidate everything they have learned in the whole kahoot